Friday's Favorite Launch-ity, Launch, Launch

Friday, March 20, 2015

I was so looking forward to doing a proper favorites post today, as I haven't participated in quite some time and I've got a few things I'm loving on. But when I say that I haven't a creative or coherent bone left in my body right now, I do not lie. This week has been cray-zeee. With what little brain power I have left, I'll use it for shameless (or maybe shameful, depending how you look at it) self-promotion.


www.skylightsmagazine.com

Did you know that if you say "launch" enough times, it starts to sound like 'lunch'? Now, I'm hungry. I'm also weird or just sleep-deprived. Maybe both. Bleh. 

Months in the making and it's finally here. Relief and exhaustion and excitement are washing over me faster than I can feel them all, but I know this is the day we've been waiting for. Skylights Magazine is now live! Hip, hip, hooray!

Because a single day wasn't enough and we thought "why not extend this party?', we are having a "launch week". A week full of content as we'll be posting an article every day from now until the 27th. Crazy kids! 

We'd love for you to share your pictures and stories with us by tagging us on iG and Twitter and using #embracetheunexpected or #confesstheunexpected. Show us anything you find beautiful and unexpected, we want to see it all!  

And that's all I've got! What are your weekend plans? I hope your week was the greatest yet and I'm sure your weekend will be even better. Mine will be full of the things I neglected to do all week. Oy ve!

Happy Weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. congrats girly, you deserve it! hope you have a good weekend, try and relax a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said it a million times and Ill say it again. Congrats!!! I cant wait to see this mag do big big things!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...