I Been Drinking, I Been Drinking

Friday, February 7, 2014

So after venting on yesterday's super-late post, I'm showing up today much more relaxed. That's probably because I spent my Thursday night (and a maybe a few nights before), sipping Chambord Kir Royales and binge watching January Favorites videos on YouTube. Honestly, I can't think of too many things better than a raspberry drank and lots of beauty talk right about now.

Chambord Kir Royales are beyond delicious, and I've recently learned from Karena&Katrina that they are low in calories. Win, win, win! (The 3rd 'win' being that tingly, warm feeling after the first glass). Oh, and they are the simplest to pour. If you're looking for a new, tasty, somewhat guilt-free drink, check out my sad awesome recipe illustration thingy below!

1,2,3; Edited by me.
Although I'm both cleansing out my makeup collection and trying not to buy too many unnecessary products, I'm addicted to YouTube videos in general and I'm always on the lookout for that raved-about product. So I've been loving these favorites videos and these YouTubers.

 
Everything Nicole Guerriero recommends ends up being the bomb.com, which 
reminds me I need to repurchase Christian Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm.

As if I need any more light pink polish, I want Tanya Burr's Nail Polish in Mini Marshmellows!
And it's sold out :(

Not only is NitraaB hilarious in this video (& every video!), but she always has 
the discount codes that make me want to buy everything. Everything.

That Sally Hansen Topcoat might have to be mine soon.
Topcoat that dries in 30 seconds? Yes, please!


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...