11 RANDOM FACTS:1) My favorite punctuation is the semicolon; I love the semicolon :)
2) I re-read parts of books or articles just to admire the way the author strings her words together. I love words.
3) Pants? Hate them.
4) I have like -0.6 patience, which means my future children are going to drive me crazy.
5) I love climbing into a made bed, but hate making my bed.
6) My favorite color is gold. Unless gold is considered a metallic and not a color. Then gold is my favorite metallic.
7) Like every other girl on the planet, I'm obsessed with peonies.
8) I'm an only child.
9) My body rejects pork 97% of the time. So I've never tasted bologna or pork chops, and pork bacon tastes like soap.
10) I talk. A lot. And I think too much.
11) I swear I'm taller than I actually am. I'll tell my guy friends I'm as tall as them and they look down at me like "umm, no, ma'am." Womp.
11 QUESTIONS:1) How long have you been blogging?
Almost a year :)
2) What is your favorite part about blogging?
Seriously, it's the people. Like the fact that I could just shout out those two girls up there and feel totally normal even though I've never been in their physical presence. I love that. An extremely close second is just writing again, because I'm sure most of us bloggers are writers as well.
3) Do you like where you live? If no, where would you like to live?
You don't wanna get me started on this one ;) Summarily, I live in New York City and I belong to New York City. I'm starting to open my mind up and appreciate other places simply because I know I'm an NYC snob, but truly, there's no other place I'd rather be. I can't imagine I'd hate living in London or Paris though. Ha!
4) What's your favorite TV show - of all time?
Sex And The City. Hands down. No matter what shows I become addicted to, I always come back to these ladies.
Dogs, even though I'm allergic to pretty much everything that sheds.
6) What is your favorite season?
Indian Summer. I'm not sure if this is a local term or not (or if it's even a proper "season"), but it's that weather during late September/October when it's unusually and pleasantly warm. It's perfect.
7) Are you an early bird or night owl?
Night owl, but I really don't like it actually. So I'm more of a night owl, who's envious of the early bird out getting that worm :\
8) What do you think is the best and worst thing about being a woman?
Best: Femininity. I love being pretty and dainty and lovely. I love that being feminine encompasses both delicacy and strength.
Worst: Misconceptions about femininity. Femininity doesn't make me weak or less than or a damsel in distress. I've ranted about all of this already, right over here.
9) If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
The uber-talented, Jared Leto, actor and lead singer of Thirty Seconds To Mars. We'd have an amazing conversation about the depth of his lyrics and the outstanding roles he plays. Then, he'd perform my favorite TSTM songs, and I'd soak in his silky, entrancing voice second by second. And I'd spend the whole time staring at him of course, because he's flippin' gawwwgeous.
10) If you were given the opportunity to go back in time and change one thing in your life, would you?
Of course. Who wouldn't?
11) Coke or Pepsi?
So here's the part where I nominate 11 other bloggers because of the sunshine they bring into my life. I'm just gonna follow suit and list some of favorite bloggers (who can of course answer the questions/list random facts if they chose to!) because I seriously can't choose. So check them out!
Mae @ It's a Storied Life
Mer @ Call Me What You Like
Kay @ The Kay Times
Steph @ Not Entirely Perfect
Deb @ Deborah Yanni
Erin @ Two Third Hazel
Kate & Adam @ The Florkens
Have a great weekend, lovebugs!