Confessin' on a Thursday

Thursday, April 23, 2015

I'm wack. I had this grand plan to confess things on Wednesday with the rest of the blogging world and then it was well past midnight and I had a million things to do and I didn't get a chance to finish this post. Welp! Confessin' on a Thursday, it is! Kinda like going up on a Tuesday, no? Ok, yeah.


++ I'm a perfectionist.

++ I haven't washed dishes in over a week. No lie. I could use the fact that I ran out of dish detergent as an excuse, but really, I just didn't feel like it.

++ The highlight of my week was the casting announcement for the Shadowhunters t.v. show (aka The Mortal Instruments). Fellow Shadowhunters, say hello to Dom Sherwood, our Jace Wayland, . He's like... perfect.


++ Working out is not, well, working out.

++ I'm a handwritten notes kinda gal. There are a million sticky notes and scraps of paper littering my apartment.

++ I buy candy, tell myself it's for guests and that I'm not gonna eat it all, then promptly devour it.



++ I finally saw the 50 Shades of Grey movie and although I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would, it was still pretty baaaaddddd.

++ Every time I see someone's travel pics, I feel my heart breaking. I've got the wanderlust, ya'll. I've got it bad.

++ Recently, I've been taking night walks around the city and the views, the lights, the warm spring air may just be making me a bigger NYC snob than I already am. Eeep!

8 comments:

  1. My dish situation was not pretty this week...I finally took care of it last night when there was no more room in the sink! Oh NYC, why can't your apartments embrace dishwashers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck dishes. Throw them out and buy new ones. Bwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol working out.. me too, woops.
    and oh that guy is so much better than the guy in the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy is perfect for Jace! I can't wait. My wanderlust is getting worse and worse. I just want to be out there. Other people's pictures are gorgeous, fun and evil. haha. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you trying out for that show? I've never heard of it but the guy is good looking. I will probably watch 50 shades just because BUT it still annoys me that it got so popular off of such a TERRIBLE book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got the travel bug too!!! We skipped out on our annual March/April Anniversary trip and now I feel like everything is just off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A million sticky notes like Mary Jane Paul?...I've got wanderlust, too. :( ... And now "going up on a Tuesday" is stuck in my head. Thanks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed out loud when I read you hadn't washed dishes. I legitimately didn't wash dishes, left the country and came back to them in the sink - I SUCK at life right now! ha!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...