Here We Go!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

UPDATE: THE NEW WEBSITE/BLOG HAS LAUNCHED! 
HEAD OVER TO 'WWW.BYKARIPARKER.COM' & TALK TO ME OVER THERE!


Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to say that The Kari Diaries is officially under construction! With plans to relaunch my site and my brand on Friday (Monday, at the latest but most likely Friday!), I'm disabling comments for my most recent posts. Of course, this has nothing to do with not wanting to hear all your thoughts - umm, hello, you are the best - and more to do with the fact that any comments made now won't be carried over to the new site/blog (and I don't want that!).

Change is always weird and a little scary, but I am so beyond excited for this project to finally launch into something that you all can actually see for yourselves. I just don't have the words! I'll post updates via Instagram and social media so look out for me there, especially over the next few days.

See you so very soon!

x K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...