Baggy Butt Pants and Risotto.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013



This little questionnaire is stolen from Jac (I even stole her formatting because I'm such a mooch) because as I read her post, I wondered how many of C's and my answers would match up. It's rare that C and I remember things exactly the same way, and I joke all the time that he has a "selective" memory.


I answered the questions first and then, read them to him and recorded his answers. There was quite a bit of laughter and "I can't believe you's" as we made our way through and I revealed my responses to him (He hates being wrong lol). We faired much better than I thought we would. Maybe we wouldn't lose on The Newlywed Show after all - I've always wanted to be on a show like that!

So without further ado, challaaaannnggeeeee!**



How long have you been together?
Just over 5 years now [!]
5 Years.

Where was your first date?
I don't really remember, especially because college dating is so weird. I know that the first time planning going out was at a party he was hosting.
*Repeats question* Never really had a date. I remember being in your living room watching Goodfellas.  

Where was your first kiss?
His infamous white charger with the dark tinted windows. He thought he was so cool (he kinda was, I guess).
In the car. In the Nittany apartment parking lot.

Who said the first "I love you"?
He did! He let it kind of slip on the phone one night and when I feigned ignorance with a simple "huh?", he repeated loud and clear. Just had to make sure :)
Me.

What's her most commonly used phrase?
I don't know. Probably something like "Babe, I think..." because I'm always just talking to him about random things I'm thinking.
I don't know. Let's come back to that... *He turns to lay down, when  I say "Babe, are you listening to me? You're not paying attention." And then he pops up pointing at me and says "That!!"

Who is her celebrity crush?
Not sure I have one. He'll probably say Drake or Chuck Bass.
Drake, The Rock. Or Christian Hander-something, the dude from the movie with T.I.
*note: he totally meant Hayden Christensen (I've always crushed on him a bit), but C is terrible with names, haha!

If she was ordering drinks for both of you, what would you each get?
For me, a water or diet pepsi, or a cosmo. For him, a sprite or a Jack&coke.
She would get a cosmo, an amaretto sour or sex on the beach. Me, probably a Jack&coke.

What's the best meal she's ever cooked you?
Baked Mac & Cheese.
Baked Mac & Cheese, with collard greens and fried chicken. (*I give him a side eye and read my answer*) What? You said meal not little side dish.   

What's the worse meal she's cooked for you?
A rice dish that he swears was more like Risotto. I admit I accidentally overcooked it, but he still teases me about it. I can't remember the name anymore that's how much he teases me.
*Laughs for like half a minute* Risotto.

What's the most played song on her iPod?
I mostly listen to music on my iPhone and it's usually a Spotify playlist or alternative/indie rock.
I don't know about an iPod. But she's always listens to her wake up playlist & get ready playlist.

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Either falling asleep while we're watching television, being lazy pants, or spitting in the sink.
Spitting and putting my foot up on the couch.

What's the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
I try to read but it doesn't always happen.
Wash her face, brush her teeth and blog. She likes to read but it doesn't happen often.

If you could throw away one item of her clothing, what would it be?
The black uggs (the first gift he ever gave me) because they are a little beat up :(, but I love em!
The baggy butt pants that are too big with the shrunken legs... And the uggs! Definitely the uggs.

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
My sillyness.
Her personality. The fact that she always finds a way to smile and realizes her flaws and tries to fix them.

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Salted Caramel Latte during the season or Caramel Macchiato.
Caramel Macchiato.

What's her blog name?
Lipstick Stains & Coffee Cups
Lipstick Stains & Coffee Cups *I look at him stunned because he never gets my blog name right*

1, 2 

4 comments:

  1. lollllll at the baggy butt pants. That made me laugh so hard. Don't hold back, C! Damn!


    This was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! He got a lot right. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was completely surprising, honestly. I always assumed he never remembered things, and it actually turned out that I forgot some stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...