Blog-lebrity For A Day

Monday, December 16, 2013

Fancy seeing me here again. But I missed you so. Do you mind entertaining me for just a few minutes more? :)   

I recently started following Erin from Two Thirds Hazel, and caught a glimpse of this really fun quiz she created. I was super excited to do it, ergo why there's a double dose of me today. In this post, she exposes her love for Cosmopolitan magazines at a time when she probably shouldn't have been reading them, and I can totally relate. I remember spending numerous allowances on Cosmos and hiding them under my pillow whenever my parents came in like a teenage boy with a nudy magazine. But I digress.

One of the best parts of Cosmo magazines were the celebrity pieces that read like a huge fill-in-the-blank. It was always interesting to see a celebrity's handwriting and answers to random questions. So, download this quiz on Erin's blog & be a celebrity for a day!


5 comments:

  1. I'm with you-- I'm not a fan of guys who don't read! Enjoyed reading your quiz. I did it too and it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved going around and reading everyone's answers to their quizzes! I might have to do one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, girl. It's not a total deal breaker but I'm def looking at him with a bit of a side eye! Ps. Google search "John Waters quotes" and click images. I love that quote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun quiz! I have been thinking of doing it too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...