Bachelorette Gift Guide

Thursday, October 16, 2014

It's Thursday and I'm just now showing up to blog :/ I've spend the past three days recovering from an amazing weekend. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it but one of my best friends is getting married next month and this weekend was her Bachelorette/Bridal Shower. It was a weekend filled with tons of laughter and lots of love, and although I totally lost my voice and I'm a little sick, I'd do it all over again if I could.

And so the weekend provides the inspiration for today's post because I had so much fun putting together a little Bachelorette care package for my girl. Now, I've known my bachelorette for over 4 years, so many of the things I included were very personal in nature (ie. things we've talked about, gifts that would be sure to make her smile). But before I decided to just go with my gut, I remember trying to find gift suggestions online and coming up with very little. So here are my gift suggestions for your bachelorette.

** NOTE: this is a post includes lingerie and other sexy-time things!


For the sweet, innocent bachelorette...

Not every bachelorette/bride-to-be is the kind of girl who wants a box full of kinky gifts. You really have to know your friend. If most of your conversations are pretty tame, if she's very reserved, or if you just don't know her that well, go more conservative in your gift giving. Basically, err on the side of caution. Don't make it about being sexy so much. Stick with cute, pretty things: sweet sleepwear, perhaps a more tame lingerie item in white, chocolate, luxury bath products and the like.


For the wild child...

In my opinion, this falls right in the middle of conservative and sex pot. She doesn't give you the impression that she'd shock at the sight of a pair of handcuffs or questionably-shaped icecubes but gifting her a male dancer might be a little overboard. Conversations have broached naughtier subjects but never gone as far as the play-by-play. You're walking a tight line here, but the good thing is that the wild child is usually pretty easy-going. Mixing the naughtier of the sweet gifts with the tamer of the kinky ones is probably your best bet. I'd say put away the more 'shocking' items but don't be afraid to throw in some more riskay things. Fill that box with everything from macarons and massage lotion to crotchless panties and sex dice.  


For the sex kitten... 

So we all have the friend that talks about kinky things constantly. Not that there's anything wrong with it! That bacherlorette - she's easy to shop for. There aren't really any rules. Anything, from cutesy lingerie to slings and toys, goes. So load up on the sexiest, barely-there lingerie you can find, scavenge the sex section of the nearest Spencer's or Ricky's and go ahead and place that dancer reservation.
***Note: check out the following slideshow at your own risk ***

5 comments:

  1. if I knew anyone getting married, I'd buy one of each! why not, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice ideas!
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you divided them by personality style! :) Frankly, I want a pole for fitness, so I'd be happy with one of those! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ideas. Weekends and memories like that are always worth the recovery time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your presents to me!! ;) Can't wait to see you so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...