Halloween, It's Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus

Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm pretty sure you know this by now, but Hocus Pocus is my favorite Halloween movie ever. So it's only right to feature the (not-so) lovely Sanderson sisters in my final Fall-O-Ween post. What you probably didn't know is that there are almost two dozen things I learned from Hocus Pocus.

Mornings are rough for everyone. 


Virgins should never light the candle.


It's always about boys.


And boys like 'yabos'.


Give 'em the old over the shoulder.


When all else fails, put a spell on them, their yours. 



Walk like you're on a mission.


Be weary of strange, automatic contraptions. 


A book can see into your soul.


Fire ain't nothing to mess with.


Neither is the cops.


People believe it when you scream it.


Also, saying it in Old English makes a bigger impact.


Enough said.


Life's exciting.


But not that exciting.


Singing makes everything better.


Always make a grand exit. 


The ones who love us never really leave us.


Most of all...


So ends Fall-O-Ween. I really had so much fun, and I hope you did too! I loved sharing my favorite season with you all, and I can't wait until next year to hopefully do it all over again <3

If you've got a Fall-O-Ween/Halloween post, link it up!



Have a happy and safe Halloween! 

Treat, trick and eat tons of candy!



1

6 comments:

  1. Loved this!!! Happy last day of Fall-O-Ween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun tonight! I read this post this morning and thought of you because it's about what Hocus Pocus would be like as a Broadway musical, haha:

    http://www.playbill.com/news/article/sing-sisters-we-conjure-a-hocus-pocus-musical-just-in-time-for-halloween-334399

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh i love this post so much. i am totally watching it (again) tonight :) have a blast tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. 'Yabos' ... hahahahhaha. Totally forgot about that! Have a fun Halloween!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my all time favorite blog post EVER! LMAO the yabos hahahahha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...