Music Playlist: "Sweet Summertime"

Monday, August 5, 2013

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR JAC  Save a dance for me in NYC!

Music just makes everything so much better, doesn't it? I know pretty much everyone talks about how much they love music (I mean who doesn't?), but I've always been a person who loves all kinds of music. Frank Sinatra to Rick Ross, Punk to R&B, and everything in between.

Recently, I've been all about "feel good" music. You know, those songs that you blast with your car windows rolled down, speeding driving exactly 65mph down the highway as the sun beams down and warms your face. Maybe it's because I'm sad that summer is dwindling, but I've been loving this type of music. Here's my "Sweet Summertime" Playlist, including songs from multiple genres which I think is a great representation of my taste in music (the top 3 are my current favorites!):

  1. "Who Are You Really" by Mikky Ekko
  2. "Ready Or Not" by Bridgit Mendler
  3. "Versace" by Migos (ft. Drake, Meek Mill, & Tyga)
  4. "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift
  5. "Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)" by Flight Facilities
  6. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  7. "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia (ft. John Martin)
  8. "Blood on the Leaves" by Kanye West
  9. "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5
  10. "Breathing" by Jason Derulo
  11. "Holy Grail" by Jay-Z (ft. Justin Timberlake)
  12. "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
  13. "Blue Jeans" by Lana Del Rey



1:05 





xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you! love you! Girl Day Thursday?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...