Wednesday, January 1, 2014


2013 has brought so many great things along with it: 

The view of the Empire State Building from my block. It's always been there, but I've come to appreciate it much more this past year.

My favorite professor placing the doctoral hood over my head, signifying my completion of law school & welcoming me into the ranks.

Starting this blog, which helped soften the blow of studying for the bar everyday for 2 months.

A 5 year relationship still going strong & getting stronger day by day.

Receiving the email announcing that I passed the New York Bar. 

Special moments with my dad (& my mom, too!), as he learns to see me as the adult that I'm becoming & I learn to remember that I'll always be daddy's little girl. 

.     .     .     

2014, I'm ready for you and I plan to make you an amazing 365 days - please, be good to me :)


  

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! You accomplished a lot in 2013. 2014 should be quite an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...