The Party's Been Cancelled.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Oh, hi there. *Waves* Just kidding. The party's just relocated for the day is all.

Today, I was lucky enough to guest post on Sara Elizabeth's blog, Pearls & Curls. She's lovely, hilarious, and so understanding, and, big plus, she's let me take over her blog to say whatever I want! I'm not sure what she's thinking; she must not know how ridiculous I am.

So, if you're missing me a little bit - admit it, you are - head over to there to read what I have to say about the girls, the dates and of course, the bachelor Juan Pablo! That's right, I've blogged about The Bachelor.

I'll be back Friday with something or another. I'm unpredictable like that. (Except not really cause ya'll know I'm trying stick to that 3 weekly posts schedule. Where's the mystery in that?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...