Face of the Season: Fall

Tuesday, November 5, 2013


For the first month of fall, I've gravitated towards a really fresh-looking face with a pop of color on the lips and bold lashes. Even though I've definitely rocked other makeup looks during that time, I just keep coming back to this simple yet stunning look, which is why I consider it my "face of the season." Aside from bronzey-eyes and neutral/pink lips, I'm sure this will be my go-to look for the rest of the season.

I always look so mean in these photos. My lipstick is called "Rebel" but I don't have to be a rebel without a cause.

Face:
CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation in Q825 Golden Honey
MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC45
Ben Nye Banana Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark
MAC Blush in Blunt
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter
Urban Decay De-slick Makeup Setting Spray


Eyes:
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black
House of Lashes "Au Naturale" Lashes (not pictured)

Lips:
Jordana Lipliner in Plush Plum
MAC Lipstick in Rebel (ultimate fall favorite! ❤)
Please, forgive the view up my nose. How attractive :\

What makeup look have you been rocking this fall? 

6 comments:

  1. I have seen this lipstick mentioned so much lately, and I think it's absolutely GORGEOUS (and even more so on you!!!) I love that whole look on you! I've just started venturing back into the lipstick world (I've always been just a lipgloss kinda gal) and would love to maybe give this color a try in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & yes, you should totally get back in the game, girl! I really believe that a dark lippie makes me look so put together no matter what else I don't have going on. Like, oh I don't wanna brush my hair, let's just slick on a bit of 'Rebel' lipstick..... ha!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the way you rock bold lip color! It always looks so pretty on you! I have very tiny lips and always feel a bit uncomfortable wearing anything of color so I've got total lipcolor envy right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, no ma'am! With those green eyes? You better rock that deep lip color like I know you can!

      Delete
  3. Love the bold lip! This is such a great look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...