Friday Favorites & Obsessions

Friday, November 8, 2013


"Chocolate" by The 1975. I have a slight YouTube obsession, which is partially what led me to this song (see Miss Glamorazzi's recent video). I've also been on the hunt for great British artists ever since hearing some pretty awesome stuff in a few bars and club during my visit. I can't help but dance around to this :)



Victoria's Secret Body Wash, Butter & Spray in Such A Flirt. My ultimate favorite is the Pure Seduction scent, but in an effort to use the products that I have, I haven't allowed myself to repurchase it until I use up some stuff. And in the process, I've found this alluring, fruity mixture of starfruit and white orchid - although it's no Pure Seduction!
Olivet Middle School Football Team. The entire team was in on a 'secret play' for their teammate, Keith. For more about the play affectionately dubbed "the Keith Special", click here or watch the video below. I love hearing stories like this, especially at a time when children can be so mean.


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! That story about the football team. I saw that some time last week and it had me crying! I love to see kids acting like that! And that one kid who started crying during the interview. Oh! Melts my heart! So good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...