Friday Favorites & Obsessions

Friday, November 22, 2013



LuLuLemon Star Runner Pullover. Am I a "Star Runner"? Not even close. But this pullover is still great for my measly beginner status. Whether I'm jogging lightly or walking (eep!), this rulu/mesh top keeps me warm yet dry and is super soft too. Did I mention that I got it on sale in store? #Winning. Go here and click the video in the the center to learn more about it!
Best Disney Channel Original Movies. This article gives us a list of 25 DC movies that need to be released on DVD. I agreed with so many of them, especially the #1 movie which is my all-time favorite DC movie. And then someone mentioned Tru Confessions in the comments (it wasn't on the list), and I cried just remembering it and Shia LaBeuf's special moments. Such an amazing movie.
This video. Jane Elliott's constructs an exercise that separates blue-eyed students from those with brown eyes to teach a valuable life lesson, and the results are pretty startling. The lengthy video is worth watching in its entirety, but I think the best part is from 2:00 until 8:10. I researched a bit and found out that Elliott's been teaching this exercise for a very long time - click here to see the demonstration from 1970!



Hooray for Friday!



*** Early morning friday favorite addition - Catching Fire! I went to the midnight showing of the second movie installment to the Hunger Games series and it was ah-mazing!

-- Note to self: must be as badass as Katniss Everdeen. 

3 comments:

  1. Motocrossed and Brink were my favorite Disney Channel movies!! Gotta Kick it Up was good too! And Get a Clue. Goodness, they just need to release them all. haha


    I'm going to see Catching Fire this weekend! I can't wait!! So beyond ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brink is my all-time favorite <3 & I hope you loved Catching Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I'm 25 & still love Disney. Sorry I'm not sorry :) & you better see it, it's ah-mazing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...