Friday Favorites & Obsessions

Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15, 2013

New Layout! I've been working on this layout for a week or two, and it finally went live this past  Monday! Whatcha think?
How To Eat An Apple 101. An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Maybe not, as we've been eating it wrong all along! Yeah, apparently apples are supposed to be eaten from top to bottom. I don't like biting into fruits as it usually irritates my mouth, but I'm still a bit surprised. Watch the video here.
"Ooh, Kill 'Em, Terio." I'm so very behind on this adorable little man and I know this. But I've watched it multiple times this week, and now say this constantly. It's actually kind of annoying, now that I think about it. Haven't seen it yet? Just google "terio ooh kill em".   


Also, I've changed my commenting system to Disqus because A - I like that it emails me (& you!) when someone responds to a comment, and B - I like the way it looks. What do you think?

Oh, & happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new layout Kari! I switched to Disqus recently too. It is sooooo much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that the link for the video isn't working. It could just be my computer, but wanted to give you a heads up!
    Also, still LOVING the new layout. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, try this link if you're still interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdCGnuccRv0
    & thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tabitha. & although it's been quite a pain these past few days, it's definitely way better.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...