Friday Favorites & Obsessions

Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'd like to start posting "Friday Favorites & Obsessions" every Friday so long as I have something to love, which I usually do! I'm a bit late today, but here are the things I've been coveting this week:

Photo Credit
Breaking Bad (AMC)
I've been watching this show pretty much non-stop for the past week and I am almost caught up to live episodes (for anyone who watches, I'm on Season 5 Episode 8). It's such a dynamic show, with complex characters who make you both love and hate them (that damn Jesse). It centers around a high school chemistry teacher whose cancer diagnosis leads him to make one major decision that has a tailspin impact on the lives of everyone around him, complete with predictable and not-so-predictable twists and turns along the way. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should.

Photo Credit

Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
I'm currently lusting over this pair by Chanel. I recently saw a picture of Jackie Onassis in a similar pair. I'm not ready to lay down the cash for these babies just yet (or maybe even ever), but that hasn't stopped me from buying every pair of similar shades. The look and color of the tortoise shell says "cool, confident and classic." And I want to be all of that :) Check out these as an alternative.


Yes, that is my thai tea in a take out box.








Thai Tea
This is such a yummy treat anytime I order it from Spice NYC. Sometimes, I order Thai food just because I need my tea fix. It's tea combined with sugar and condensed milk and served chilled. It kinda reminds me of ice cream, and I love it!








And so those are my current loves. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...