Fall Bucket List

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So fall began on September 22nd, but it hasn't really felt like the seasons were changing until this past weekend, so this isn't so late after all. Inspired by my Pinterest board "Things I'm Excited About", I present my fall bucket list. This is my first time physically making one (I usually just have a list of things I want to do in my head), so it's fitting that it's for my favorite season. There are probably a million reasons why I love fall. I'm excited for cozy sweaters and delicious hot coffees. I can't wait for ABC's 13 Days of Halloween, crisp air and falling leaves (although I could do without the allergies, thank you very much!). Just thinking about it all and I can't sit still. Yet almost every fall like clockwork, life gets busy, days blow by me and before I know it, I'm greeted by a thin layer of snow on a cold morning in the middle of December. Not this year!


I know it seems like way too many things to do, but I'm nothing if not overzealous. It keeps me young :) Ha!

Oh, and another great thing about fall? Fall television shows are back! Sons of Anarchy and Revenge have already returned. The Vampire Diaries and Scandal premiere this Thursday at 8pm, and The Walking Dead on the 13th. I'm a very happy girl!

Do you have a fall bucket list? Well… what's on it?!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kari,
    I'm sorry if you get this message twice. There was some kind of error, or something. Anyways, I'm coming by from my blog hop Pinkalicious Wed. to return the follow! I love the fact that you have "watch Hocus Pocus" on your list! I love that movie, and I have to watch it every year in October!! lol Thanks for linking up with my blog hop and following!
    xoxo, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great things on your list!! I love Fall and can't wait to dive in fully to this wonderful season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is great! And lovely! : ) Hocus Pocus and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - how could I forget those in mine? I don't think Fall is complete without those : ) And I love the ideas of counting blessings and donating to a food bank!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...