The ABCs of Me

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I admit it. I definitely stole this from my dear friend Jac a little while ago :). It seemed like such an interesting way to get to know me. Plus, I've been working on a few upcoming posts and discovered at 3am that I didn't have any posts scheduled for today. Eeep! 

So here are my ABCs. Have you done a little questionnaire like this? Link it in a comment below (or do this one) so I can get to know you better too.


{A} Age: 25
{B} Bed size: I have a full, but a queen would be perfect.
{C} Chore you hate: Washing dishes or scrubbing the bathtub because they ruin my mani. 
{D} Dogs: Waiting on C to get an English bulldog because I mean he'll basically be mine (His name will be Bully & I will love him!)
Isn't this such an adorable puppy?!
{E} Essential start to your day: I usually put on a playlist, and check Instagram, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal & emails. 
{F} Favorite color: Currently Oxblood and Mint.
{G} Gold or Silver: Recently gold.
{H} Height: 5'6ish
{I} Instruments you play: Clarinet when I was young, & does "Mary Had A Little Lamb" on acoustic guitar count?
{J} Job Title: Hopefully, a lawyer (*crosses fingers*)
{K} Kids: No.
{L} Live: Manhattan, NY
{M} Married: No.
{N} Nicknames: Kari, Karebear, KayCee
{O} Overnight hospital stays: Not for myself, but as a visitor a few times.
{P} Pet peeve: Bullying. I literally cry when I see it happening. I could never be a school teacher.
{Q} Quote: "…carrying beauty, perfect as the dusk when the sun goes down" because I was named for it.
{R} Righty or Lefty: Righty, mostly.
{S} Siblings: I'm an only child. 
{T} Time you wake up: Usually around noon if it's up to me.
{U} University attended: Pennsylvania State University.
{V} Vegetables you dislike: Broccoli, bleh.
{W} What makes you run late: Over-estimating how much time I have/losing track of time.
{X} X-Rays you've had: My knee. 
{Y} Yummy food: I've really been into grilled fish recently - tilapia, swordfish etc. Oh & Thai! 
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Owls.

Oh & go check out this link up hosted by Her & Nicole, on Thursdays aka "Scandal Day."



HER & NICOLE

5 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for english bulldogs! They're so precious with all this little wrinkles!!

    Love this post! I might have to participate in this link up too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're like little babies :)

      & do it, girl. I'm enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  2. I love things like this! I can't believe that I haven't done one yet. I'm definitely stealing this little idea as well. Great way to start the weekend! Look for it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bulldogs in general are my favorite! They're so smushy and wrinkly and the best. I want a Frenchie one day :)

    I love these kinds of posts that help me get to know someone better! So fun...and I still can't get over the fact that we have the same name. Is your real name Karintha or did your parents shorten it to Kari? SO COOL! I was named after the movie Carrie. Yep, the one about the psycho girl who gets drenched in pigs blood at the prom. My mom really loved the name, but decided to be unique and not "jinx" me and change the spelling. So far so good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...