Music Playlist: Better Work B!+❤h

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm the kind of person that needs music to get me moving. C jokes that he turns on the King of Leon pandora station when he's waiting on me to get ready and I'm taking too long. I doubt it has any effect but he's convinced that I prance around faster as I sing along to the songs. Here's a playlist I put together for when I need to get moving. It's kind of the companion playlist to my waking up one, but these songs are much more upbeat and fast-paced (Just a thought: why do all the best beats have some of the worst lyrics? Like #4. I'm not ratchet I swear!). The combination of current hits and slightly older tracks is the perfect soundtrack to getting glammed-up for a dinner date or night out. Recently, it also gets some play time while I'm cleaning my apartment or working out, earning it's title. So basically, dance party!

  1. She Said by Stephen Jerzak featuring Leighton Meester
  2. Watch Me Move by Fefe Dobson
  3. Work B**ch by Britney Spears
  4. Bands A Make Her Dance by Juicy J featuring 2Chainz & Lil Wayne
  5. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy 
  6. All Me by Drake featuring 2Chainz & Big Sean)
  7. Come & Get it by Selena Gomez 
  8. Applause by Lady Gaga
  9. I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding 
  10. Heart Attack by Demi Lovato
  11. I Hate This Part (Dave Aude Remix) by The Pussycat Dolls
  12. F*ckwithmeyouknowigotit by Jay-Z featuring Rick Ross 








1 comment:

  1. Such a good list! I'm going to check some of these out that I haven't heard. I've been looking for new work out jams!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me love ❤ If you don't get a response from me, it's probably because you're a no-reply blogger. Fix that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...